A standard recruitment process is based on research with the use of IDES candidates’ database, comprising of over 100.000 applications and the Internet and press advertisements. Such actions allow us to reach a broad spectrum of potential candidates.
The implementation of the project consists of seven stages:
- Analysis of tasks and competences connected with work post;
- Preparation and placement of advertisements;
- Analysis of the applications sent in response to advertisements, and already stored in our database;
- Individual interviews with chosen candidates;
- Conducting personality tests or Assessment Centre which helps to evaluate the following elements:
- Interpersonal functioning
- Intellectual functioning
- Capacities of the Supervisor
- Substantial knowledge
- Evaluation of references;
- Presentation of the best candidate.